[Zope] extending dreamweaver into zope

Andrew Wooldridge andreww@netscape.com
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 23:20:04 -0800

I can see a  number of things that DW will (I think) do to  help out
Zope - but there is one item in the way - FTP support
There is no direct way for Dreamweaver to send pages back to Zope
without either writing to a filesystem via a LAN or by using FTP (no
webdav yet).

So my question is this - when will we get ftp support in zope? (not just
alpha).

I am looking at the dtml spec right now and thinking about building
drag-and-drop objects for DW that talk zope.
One thing I need is for someone on the zope team or elsewhere to help me
test these so that I get the syntax correct.
Email me directly at andreww@netscape.com