[Zope] Zope modifies HTML order of tags?

Milos Prudek prudek@sol.cz
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 22:22:49 +0100

It seems to me that Zope is rendering my HTML tag attributs in different
order than in the source. For instance I put
into property named tabstart.
Looking into source produced by Zope, I found
Why is Zope doing this? Maybe there's good reason, but I'd like to know,
because too smart software is sometimes more burden than a help.

Also some attributes are omitted in the rendering process. Property
"width=106 height=106 border=0 align=right hspace=10 vspace=0" ended up
without vspace statement.

--
Milos Prudek