[Zope] Re: Newbie: trouble getting started under Windows 98

Robert Wentworth rhww@erols.com
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:55:13 -0500

FWIW, after messing around for several hours trying to diagnose
this, the problem mysteriously went away.

(I uninstalled another version of Python and its extensions,
reinstalled them, ran Zope inside Pdb -- and things started
working.  Got out of Pdb, restarted, and things continued
to work.  No clue as to  why things were consistently hanging
before.)