[Zope] Zope modifies HTML order of tags?

Milos Prudek prudek@sol.cz
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 20:15:57 +0100

> >It seems to me that Zope is rendering my HTML tag attributs in different
> >order than in the source. For instance I put
> Could you supply us with some DTML examples of this behaviour? Itīs
> something Iīve seen before. Is there any chance your HTML editor is doing this?

You are right. I wanted to check the frame, which I can't do easily
under Netscape, so I pushed File/Edit Frame, and apparently Netscape
Composer did it, because when I do "Save frame as...", it looks O.K.

Having discovered this, there is no chance I would ever use Composer. I
would be happy to have Zope work as closely as possible with
Dreamweaver, though.

--
Milos Prudek
Sonet Online s.r.o.