[Zope] Help - need a brainless guide to getting zope running

Robin Dunn robin@alldunn.com
Tue, 16 Mar 1999 13:30:09 -0800

I posted a message last week about running ZServer as a service.  You can
find the message at
http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-March/005030.html

I built my Zope from source, so I don't know if this works the same as the
self-installer version, but it should be pretty close.

1. Install Zope 1.10.2, choosing to run standalone.
2. Untar the ZServer distribution in the root Zope directory.
3. Test that it works by running start.py in the ZServer directory.
4. Follow the directions in the message linked-to above.

--
Robin Dunn
robin@AllDunn.com