[Zope] (no subject)

Andy Smith andy.smith@iname.com
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 12:12:23 -0500

Hi All,

I'm just uploaded a new Product to the contrib area.

It is a poll product based on Amos's example. It uses PIL to draw
piecharts of the poll results.

I was originally going to include a precompiled PIL with the product, but
the
product swelled to 500k as a result, so instead I've left pointers to where
to get PIL in the product documentation.

I'll send a hypertext screenshot immediately after this message so that
people can decide whether or not they want to go to the effort of
downloading and installing PIL.

Pls note that there are some problems I'm having with getting the GIFs to
update appropriately, so after banging my head against a wall for a while
[in true opensource tradition ;) ] I've decided to throw it open to the
floor to see if anyone can find a workaround.

I've also uploaded a 'fixed' version of the Guestbook example product, which
broke going from Zope1.9 -> Zope1.10.

Enjoy!

Andy.