[Zope] Why do I have to reimport External Methods ?

James A. Hillyerd jamesh@altavista.net
Sat, 20 Mar 1999 14:52:10 -0800 (PST)

Is there a similar way to reload code for a Product, or is the
shutdown/restart of Zope necessary?

If I do have to continue the shutdown/restart process, is there any way of
tuning PCGI so that it loads up faster?

Thanks.

-james

On Sat, 20 Mar 1999, John Eikenberry wrote:

> You don't have to delete and recreate an External Method each time you
> change it's file. But you do have to go back to its properties page and
> hit the "Edit" button to reload its module (this is actually a nice
> feature of python, being able to reload modules at run time).

[]  James A. Hillyerd <jamesh@altavista.net> Java Developer
[]  HyperGlyphics:  http://www.hyperglyphics.com/
[]  GPG Public Key Fingerprint for 1024D/9F956CDE (Expires 2000-02-01):
[]   C86F B073 92DF 1E24 EF0B  0118 6061 0FEC 9F95 6CDE