[Zope] one 'document' in many 'folders'

Johan Lindstrom johanl@bahnhof.se
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 17:38:07 +0100

Pavlos wrote:
>Assuming you have a folder Entries and folders Python and Zope. An entry
>in the entries folder is a DTML doc with a lines property named sections
>containing the sections (folder names) where the given entry belongs to.
>In the root folder you have a DTML method like: (untested)

This is great, I'm planning on doing exactly this myself.

Roughly, if I don't want sluggish performance, what would the upper limit
be in regard to number of articles? Are we talking hundreds of articles?
Thousands?

/J - Zope ultra-newbie

Johan Lindström                       BossMedia
Sourcerer                     johanl@bahnhof.se
                 http://www.bahnhof.se/~johanl/
If the only tool you have is a hammer,
everything tends to look