[Zope] Re: Calendar tag

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Mon, 22 Mar 1999 18:52:03 -0500

Ty:

Again, the usefullness of your code is only outweighed by your
generousity.
I'm trying to get a personal schedular for my people, and I didn't want
to go outside of Zope(since they are using that for thier everyday
needs).  And here you are with your Calendar tag.  Thanks!

Oh, I am reading your source to gleen how to implement the persistance
of appointments, any hints?

Jason Spisak
webmaster@mtear.com

Message: 1
From: tsarna@endicor.com (Ty Sarna)
Subject: [Zope] Calendar tag released
Date: 21 Mar 1999 21:17:56 GMT
To: zope@zope.org

People have been asking for my Calendar tag product, so I've uploaded a
beta version to the contributed software page. With the DateTime class
fixed in zope 1.10.x, it should be stable (in 1.9, misccalculations
sometimes cause botches like repeated days).

Have fun, and let me know what you think.  When I get a chance I'll
probably add a Year mode and polish up the documentation and call it
1.0.