[Zope] installing Zope

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 29 Mar 1999 10:25:24 +0200

Hi all,

Well, now I don't understand it anymore....

Just back from the weekend (where on Friday I had these installation problems)

Now went to the Zope directory and what did I saw? The 'Start' and 'Stop'.
I wrote ./Start and then surfed to the correct address and it works!

Why did'nt it worked on Friday? The whole weekend searching for a solution
and then it appears it isn't needed... (almost)

But, still I would like to work with Apache... Why? Because I've heard it's
the best in web-servers... (I don't know it's through, but I believe it) Or
is the comming ZServer better?

Now, I believe I have to recompile apache again to make it ready for Zope,
isn't it? I thought I only had to put it in one of the configuration files,
but instead you've to write that script in the ./configure file.

Kind Regards, Tom.