[Zope] Template Printing from Zope

Jason Spisak webmaster@mtear.com
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 13:58:00 -0500

Brad,

Thanks.  Regretably, we aren't really using any Microsoft Products (Too
bad, we could have got a virus yesterday :-()  The clients are(and a
browser on the server could be) running Netscape Comm 4.08.  I'm sure
there is a similar way of controlling Netscape--Any body have a guess?

Jason Spisak
webmaster@mtear.com