[Zope] Ideas about implementing a dynamic site?

Mark Interrante mark@interwalk.com
Tue, 30 Mar 1999 16:48:36 -0800 (PST)

I am thinking about implementing a dynamic site using
zope and as little python as I can get away with.  The
site is modeled after
http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?WikiWikiWeb

This is a dynamic site in that all the web pages are
dynamically generated and you are allowed to edit any
page right from your browser (sound familiar?) and also
create new pages very easily.  There are many other
implementation of wikiwiki (see the WikiWikiClones
link).

I am interested in any creative ways of dynamically
generating the pages and storing the underlying date in
the objectDB.  Thanks!  Mark

===