[Zope] copy error?

John Eikenberry jae@kavi.com
Wed, 5 May 1999 00:02:27 -0700 (PDT)

Hey all,

On my home installation of Zope (see below for system specs), I can't seem
to cut/copy/paste. Whenever I cut or copy somthing it never sticks. The
paste button appears on the screen refresh, but it disappears as soon as
I go into another folder. And if I just hit the paste button while its
there, I always get the error below.

Specs:

Debian 2.1
glibc2.0.7
linux 2.2.6
Zope binary distributioin 1.10.2
netscape 4.5
apache 1.3.3 w/ pcgi

!		No clipboard data found.

		     Ok (button)

Traceback (innermost last):
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 877, in publish_module
  File lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line 590, in publish
    (Info: /img_orig/manage_pasteObjects)
  File CopySupport.py, line 150, in manage_pasteObjects
    (Object: Navigation)
Copy Error: (see above)

I haven't had this problem on any other machine. Has anyone else had this
problem? Any ideas?

BTW, I just tried with 1.11.0pre1 and it still doesn't work (the traceback
is different, but basically the same error).

Thanks,

---

John Eikenberry
[jae@kavi.com - http://taos.kavi.com/~jae/]