[Zope] ANNOUNCE: Zope 1.11.0pr1

Service Informatique CHSR chsrinfo@guetali.fr
Wed, 5 May 1999 16:54:59 +0400

>Digital Creations is pleased to announce the release of Zope 1.11.0pr1.
>
>  http://www.zope.org/Download/Releases/Zope-1.11.0pr1/
>
>This is a "preview release" which means that there will be bugs. That
>said, this release adds quite a bit and is really worth checking out.
>
>The main new features are:
>
>  * WebDAV support.
>  * ZClasses and PropertySheets.
>  * ZServer is now bundled with Zope.

Sorry for not posting this to the Collector. I can't access internet today.

* under IE3.x, the management screen is odd when you click on the security
tab
(eg the font for the tabs is slighty larger)
Ok, IE3.x is s***, and I don't even use it to manage Zope, but anyway...

* By default, Anonymous User is not given the "Access Content Information"
permission
So it can't go to the QuickStart page without typing a password.

* the Draft product is broken: manage_workspace does not exist (I get a
NameError
exception).

Regards,
Jephte CLAIN