[Zope] Re: installation of ZServer on Win95

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Thu, 6 May 1999 00:23:54 +0200

My guess is IP_ADDRESS in your start.py is not set right, however I
believe it defaults to 127.0.0.1, does Win95 not have a 127.0.0.1
(loopback) interface?  I would *not* be suprised.

-Michel

localhost 127.0.0.1 is set in the hosts file of windows.
Also the names and the IP-adresses of my two PC's on that network.

Now, I've changed several values in start.py, I've changed Hostname to the
name of my server and changed the paths etc in start.py.
It still gives this error (see previous message)... :-(

Tom.