[Zope] copy error?

John Eikenberry jae@kavi.com
Thu, 6 May 1999 00:36:26 -0700 (PDT)

On Wed, 5 May 1999, Brian Lloyd wrote:

> You don't have cookies turned off in your browser, do you?

Thanks Brian. I forgot to set junkbuster to not filter out cookies from my
own domain...  Everything is better now. :)

Seems like this could be a FAQ... that certain functions of Zope need
cookies to work right. I'm not sure how many people would ask it... but I
checked the FAQ before asking on the list... so others might in the same
situation.

I wrote:

> > Hey all,
> >
> > On my home installation of Zope (see below for system specs),
> > I can't seem
> > to cut/copy/paste. Whenever I cut or copy somthing it never
> > sticks. The
> > paste button appears on the screen refresh, but it disappears
> > as soon as
> > I go into another folder. And if I just hit the paste button while its
> > there, I always get the error below.
> >
> > Specs:
> >
> > Debian 2.1
> > glibc2.0.7