[Zope] Could we migrate Zope email to a news group?

Ken Manheimer klm@digicool.com
Thu, 6 May 1999 15:25:10 -0400

I neglected to pay enough attention to one issue about gateing the zope
mailing list with a zope newsgroup - instigating the newsgroup.  In the
good old days, when i was familiar with such things, you needed a
proposal, a gestation time, and then a vote, where the number of yea
votes had to exceed the nays by a certain number (or was it percent, and
there had to be at least so many yeas?)  Anyway, i have heard rumors
that the procedure has changed - could someone who has the scoop lay it
out for us?  I'd be interested to know what the process is, in case we
do want to go ahead with it...

Ken Manheimer
klm@digicool.com