[Zope] Creating a class in an external method

Shaw, Howard ShawH@STHS.org
Fri, 7 May 1999 10:25:53 -0500

It looks to me like the python is the problem. Unless I am mistaken, you
either need to say
> 	thisapp=licapp.licapp()
or
	from Shared.bend import licapp
.

Good luck... and search the list archives for discussion of using the
python debugger in combo with Zope development.

Howard Clinton Shaw III
St. Thomas High School