[Zope] Problem with TinyTables under 1.11pr?

Ty Sarna tsarna@endicor.com
8 May 1999 19:00:20 GMT

In article <Pine.LNX.4.04.9905081040580.9877-100000@aslan.avalongroup.net>,
Timothy Grant  <tjg@avalongroup.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I wanted to start messing with ZServer, so I downloaded the pre-release of
> 1.11, installed it, copied all the stuff I needed from 1.10 using "cp -Ru
> zope-old/* zope-new/*" started the new ZopeHTTPServer just to check things
> out, andwas tremendously chagrinned to find out that the two tiny tables in
> my app showed up as broken.
[...]
> What am I missing here?

DC moved some modules around. Find the line:

	from PersistentMapping import PersistentMapping

In TinyTable.py and change it to:

	from BoboPOS.PersistentMapping import PersistentMapping

and it will be happy. The next TinyTables will adjust for either
location of PersistentMapping.