[Zope] FW: [Zope] Dealing with international character sets

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Mon, 10 May 1999 12:39:25 +0200

Sorry for having to repost this, but I have not found an answer (nor
received any response). Is this a Python thing, or a Zope thing? Does
Zope/Python provide any suitable translation APIs for international
character sets?

Alexander Staubo
http://www.mop.no/~alex/