[Zope] adding a line to a property using DTML

Howard Clinton Shaw III shawh@sths.org
Mon, 10 May 1999 10:23:54 -0500

On Mon, 10 May 1999, Martin Dougiamas wrote:
> It's the simple things that stump!
>
> Is it possible in DTML to easily add a line to a property of
> type 'lines' ?  (I can do it using external methods but would rather not)
>
> ie something like:
>
>    <!--#call "manage_addProperty('items', '', 'lines')"-->
>    <!--#call "manage_changeProperties( items = items + 'something new' ) "-->

try <!--#call "manage_changeProperties( items = items + ['something new'])"-->

the addition operator works for list + list, not list + string. (Whether this
is enabled within DTML is a different question.