[Zope] Adding Products through Products

Andy Smith andy@ictibroker.com
Mon, 10 May 1999 13:22:25 -0400

Hi,

I uploaded a few examples a while ago that do somethign similar. There's a
guestbook, which gives you a 'Guest Book' product which allows the creation
of 'Guest Book Entry' products within itself.

There's also a modification to Amos's poll product which Allows the creation
of a 'Poll' product, which places 'Question' products inside itself, which
in turn place 'Response' products inside themselves.

Both of these are in the 'contributed code' section of the Zope site.

Next on my list is a 'Russian Doll product' which allows you to place inside
it a 'Russian doll' product which in turn allows you to place inside it
another 'Russian Doll' product , which in turn  ....

;)

Cheers,

Andy.