[Zope] RE: What method do I use to check access?

Jay, Dylan djay@lucent.com
Tue, 11 May 1999 09:28:08 +1000

the has_role method I already use and is not convienient as it means I have
to hard code the roles.
I've looked in AccessControl and only come across
def allowed(self,parent,roles=None):
but was unsuccessful in getting it to do what I want.

I will look for that email in the archives.