[Zope] Preventing Zope from caching product?

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 12 May 1999 17:34:16 -0400

I don't think there's any real easy way around this.  Note, if your Zope
is in BBO_DEBUG_MODE it *will* reload all it's DTML scripts if they've
changed on the filesystem, it will not, however, reload the actual code.
This require a shutdown.

It's not much of a pain if you don't do lots of micro-incremental
adjustments to you code all the time.  Once a code base is stable, it
typicly doesn't change much.

You can submit this to the Collector, and see if it can be a next
release feature.

http://www.zope.org/Collector

-Michel