[Zope] Coming May 19

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Thu, 13 May 1999 11:05:39 +0200

Woow, no already Zope 2!!! Great.... We can't keep up with our
documentations.... I've to change again everything I've written about
Zope... (ie. benefits, ....)

Tom.
-----Original Message-----
From: Jim Fulton <jim@digicool.com>
To: zope@zope.org <zope@zope.org>
Date: donderdag 13 mei 1999 1:58
Subject: [Zope] Coming May 19

:
:Zope 2.0 Alpha 1 source release ...
:
:  This will include ZODB 3 fully integrated with Zope.
:
:"May the source be with you." ;)
:
:Jim
:
:--
:Jim Fulton           mailto:jim@digicool.com   Python Powered!
:Technical Director   (888) 344-4332            http://www.python.org
:Digital Creations    http://www.digicool.com   http://www.zope.org
:
:Under US Code Title 47, Sec.227(b)(1)(C), Sec.227(a)(2)(B) This email
:address may not be added to any commercial mail list with out my
:permission.  Violation of my privacy with advertising or SPAM will
:result in a suit for a MINIMUM of $500 damages/incident, $1500 for
:repeats.
:
:Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org