[Zope] - ZAP for Win32?

Ross J. Reedstrom reedstrm@wallace.ece.rice.edu
Thu, 13 May 1999 16:25:54 -0500 (CDT)

Zopers:
Here's some of my promised follow up. In order to get parts of the manage
interface to work properly (like deleting!), I found I needed to modify
the example rewrite rule to include the Zope root without a trailing
slash. In order to not accidently match against other URLS with the same
leading part, I match against the end of line (note usual caveat about
wrapped line, and my Zope install is named NSBRI):

RewriteRule ^/NSBRI(/(.*)|$) /Apache/cgi-bin/NSBRI.exe$1
   [last,e=HTTP_CGI_AUTHORIZATION:%1,t=application/x-httpd-cgi,L]

(this is Zope 1.11.0pr1 under Apache/mod_SSL-Win32)

> P.S. So, now I've got a secure channel for my shared web space - I'll keep
> the list informed of any problems I run into.

HTH,
Ross
NSBRI Research Scientist/Programmer