[Zope] ZServer Problems

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Thu, 13 May 1999 17:49:24 -0400

There is probably something wrong happening before the publisher can
start the Zope process.  We are working on the details for a publisher
error protocol so that publishers can participate in presenting useable
errors to the user.  Till then, cd to the lib/python directory in Zope,
run python, and

>>> import Main

If that works, try:

>>> import ZPublisher
>>> ZPublsher.Main('')

This asks for the index page of your site.  You shouldn't get to this
point (otherwise it would work for you in the first place) you'll get a
traceback at some point, if the error is not obvious, post the
traceback.

-Michel