[Zope] Zope under Linux -- duh?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Fri, 14 May 1999 06:03:51 +0200

And with 1.5.1 I still get the thread module error:

tradecenter:/usr/local/zope# Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/usr/local/zope/ZServer/start.py", line 94, in ?
    from HTTPServer import zhttp_server, zhttp_handler
  File "/usr/local/zope/ZServer/HTTPServer.py", line 111, in ?

tradecenter:/usr/local/zope#     import thread
ImportError: No module named thread

Possibly because my Linux installation doesn't have a thread.h. I don't
know Linux well enough to say if this is correct. Afaik, the machine is
running glibc 1.x (libc5), not 2.x, and the Python installation info
speaks of thread support in glibc 2.x. I don't know.

Alexander Staubo
http://www.mop.no/~alex/
mailto:redhand@mop.no