[Zope] ZPublisher Client

Jordan B. Baker jbb@spyderlab.com
Fri, 14 May 1999 15:02:23 -0400 (EDT)

Hi:

I'm working with the ZPublisher/Client.py trying to develop an interface
to dump some info. coming out of various scripts running on my system into
documents in the POS.

I'm trying the following:

$ python Client.py -usuperuser:123 http://dev:9673/manage_addFile
  id=foobar3 file:file=/usr/people/jbb/test.html

The problem is that it hangs at this point.  I hit C-c and I get the
following:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "Client.py", line 643, in ?
    main()
  File "Client.py", line 634, in main
    headers, body = apply(f,(),kw)
  File "Client.py", line 181, in __call__
    if hasattr(v,'read'): return self._mp_call(kw)
  File "Client.py", line 295, in _mp_call
    response=reply.read() KeyboardInterrupt

If I try the operation again it says the id is in use and exits normally.

After I aborted this I went into the interface and saw that my file had
been created and the contents were uploaded successfully.

Any ideas about what is going on here?

-jordan.