[Zope] RE: BeeHive / dynamic gif generator

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Sat, 15 May 1999 09:55:40 -0400

Mark wrote:
> Phil wrote:
> > The Zope website has an 'advert' for BeeHive GmBH and it
> mentions the
> > dynamic gif creation product.  However when you go to the
> site there seems
> > to be no way to actually download it.
> >
> > Am I missing something?
>
> sorry we didn't know the d.c. blurb about beehive was already
> online.

Sorry, I was out at WWW8 and asked Amos to do this for me.  I should
have announced to everybody what's going on (especially to Mark).
Fortunately Amos did a really good job.

Basically, there is a lot of really interesting stuff going on out in
the Zope community.  I wanted to carve out a space on the home page to
"spotlight" these exciting developments.  Right now we are planning to
rotate every two weeks or so.  Let us know if you are interested in
being spotlighted!

Things went really well for the two talks in Toronto.  More in a
moment...

--Paul