[Zope] Tree in QuickStart

tango mike thilo@eevolute.com
Sun, 16 May 1999 22:36:50 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 16 May 1999, Tom Deprez wrote:

> objectValues(['Folder'])... etc. where can I find information of these and
> others? I can't find them in the DTML user guide.

you can find more info in the "Z Online Help" when you click on the "help"
tab on the management screen.  you'll find an "Object Reference" there
listing all the methods of certain objects.

e.g. you can find the objectValues method in the Folder section and this
is what it says:

objectValues(self, [spec])
     Permission: Access contents information

     Return a list of the actual subobjects.

     Returns a list of actual subobjects of the current object. If spec is
     specified, returns only objects whose meta_type match spec

this means that objectValues(['Folder']) will return a list of subfolders
in your current folder.

cheers
thilo