[Zope] Tree in QuickStart

Martijn Pieters mj@antraciet.nl
Mon, 17 May 1999 14:08:28 +0200

At 20:46 16/05/99 , Tom Deprez wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Can somebody explain me the different parts (and how they work) of the Tree
>setup in the QuickStart?
>
>I don't understand a lot from it... it uses also some things like
>objectValues(['Folder'])... etc. where can I find information of these and
>others? I can't find them in the DTML user guide.
>
>Tom.

I am working on a tag reference for the ZDP site (http://zdp.zope.org/). I
also wrote two emails on this list that described the #tree tag attributes,
but the emails were written when I was really way too tired to be doing
anything like playing with Zope.. I believe DC is going to use these for
their upcoming update of the DTML users guide. You can find them online at
the Zope archives:

http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-February/001928.html
http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-February/001930.html

--