[Zope] Crass Commercial ANN: Zope Training 16-18 June 1999 (Wash DC Are a) a)

Rob Page rob.page@digicool.com
Mon, 17 May 1999 15:09:17 -0400

Announcement:  Introduction to Zope Training

Digital Creations and BLaCKSMITH are extremely pleased to announce Open
Enrollment in the first Introduction to Zope course being held in
McLean, Virginia June 16-18, 1999.  Twelve (12) seats are available for
this presentation of the course.  Seats will be allocated on a
first-come, first-served basis.  For course information or to reserve
your seat, please email Rob Page (mailto:rob@digicool.com).

Digital Creations, Incorporated (http://www.digicool.com) is
headquartered in Fredericksburg, VA and publishes the Zope application
server (http://www.zope.org) and provides custom software development,
consulting, training and related services to the growing Zope community.

BLaCKSMITH, Incorporated (http://www.blacksmith.com) is headquartered in
McLean, VA and provides leading edge software development, system
integration, network design/development, and end user support and
training services.

--Rob

P.S.- If this venue is not convenient for you or your organization
please let me know so we can plan future courses..  Tks!

--
Rob Page            V: 540 371 6909 x103
Digital Creations   http://www.digicool.com