[Zope] Zope on Cobalt RaQ servers

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Mon, 17 May 1999 15:53:20 -0500

Hello,

I have been in correspondence with my dialup ISP about co-locating with him
so that I could find out my costs to eventually deploy my website. He gave
me a list of options one of which was the Cobalt RaQ.

What are Zope users experiences running Zope on these devices?

As much as is possible and when it is possible I would like my setup to be
Z all the way. Zope, ZODB, ZServer, etc. For what I want these devices look
like they would be plenty sufficient.

What would be the optimum amount of RAM for a Zope server like this?
A single website using Linux, Zope, ZServer and possibly MailMan.
Would 32mb be sufficient or would 64mb be necessary?

Jimmie Houchin