[Zope] copy error?

John Eikenberry jae@kavi.com
Tue, 18 May 1999 14:10:59 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 18 May 1999, Robert Leftwich wrote:

> Did you ever solve this issue ?
>
> It's just started happening to my installation/s (WinNT Zope 1.10.2/1.11.1
> IE5, Opera 3.10) even after re-installing Zope, trying different browsers,
> everything I could think of.
> The really interesting/frustrating bit is that I was adding copy/cut/paste
> support to my application when it occurred.

My problem was that I was going through a web proxy (junkbuster) that,
amoungst other things, blocks cookies from unapproved sites.... and I had
forgot to approve my site. :)

Basically, cookies are required for cut/copy/paste... check to make sure
they are working properly.

---

John Eikenberry
[jae@kavi.com - http://taos.kavi.com/~jae/]