[Zope] Weird crashes with <!--#var REQUEST--> on ZServer 1.11.0pr1

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 26 May 1999 14:52:30 +0200

This used to work before. However, when I put this into some document
and views it, Zope starts behaving _extremely weird_ until I remove the
#var. It starts premuturely disconnecting, giving garbage text, etc. And
it never ever gives me the contents of REQUEST.

Same thing with some other variables such as RESPONSE, by the way, but
not, say, PATH_INFO.

I've tried this on three platforms: NTW, NTS/SBS and Linux 2.0.2x.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"In the end, we all assume room temperature." --John Maynard Keynes