[Zope] Has anybody gotten Zope to with IIS 4.0?

Alexander Staubo alex@mop.no
Wed, 26 May 1999 16:26:29 +0200

I saw your fix earlier, but I missed the crucial sentence: "Also, it
completely breaks authentication when the user uses IE5.0 when trying to
log into a secure area of the server. These Custom Error handlers are
enabled by default." Duh.

It could be a good idea to putting this up as a HOWTO on zope.org under
the title "How to fix HTTP error messages and authentication with IIS
4".

Thanks. You made my day.

--
Alexander Staubo             http://www.mop.no/~alex/
"In the end, we all assume room temperature." --John Maynard Keynes