[Zope] Roadmap for the Zope community...

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 26 May 1999 10:27:56 -0400

Hi all.

Well, we're all back and (mostly) recovered from Linux Expo.
The show went _extremely_ well, and we expect a new surge of
interest and publicity for Zope as a result. Thanks to all
who dropped by to talk to us -- hopefully we'll see you in a
bigger booth next year! ;)

Now that we're back, we're focusing on a number of things, one
of which is tackling most of the backlog in the Collector in
preparation for Z2. We are painfully aware that some issues in
the Collector languished during prep for the Expo, but we're
back on the case now, so if you have anything you've been
meaning to submit, please do so today so that the fixes can
make it into Z2:

http://www.zope.org/Collector/

Thanks!

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com