[Zope] navigating through Zope

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Wed, 26 May 1999 13:15:15 -0400

It does.

http://www.zope.org/Documentation/Reference/ORB

under "Published Objects"

> At ZDP, where using a tree to show partials of ZBook. In this
> tree we've
> declared :
>
> ............   /guide/introduction/starting/Outline/<!--#var
> tree-item-url --> ...
>

> How can we make this url, less environment dependend?

What do you mean?  tree-item-url is the URL of the object in the tree.
This URL is dynamicly generated for each object, so it changes with it's
environment.  How do you want to be less dependant on the environment?
Perhaps you need to provide more DTML to show the context in which you
are using it.

-Michel