[Zope] Help Help Help

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Thu, 27 May 1999 19:25:34 -0400

This is a MySQL access issue. The user that is trying to access the database (possibly 'nobody' depending on how your webserver is set up) is not in the mysql access tables. Check out the
MySQL docs for info on how to configure access. Also, don't forget to refresh the mysql server so that it reads in your revised grant tables after you've made changes.

Kevin