[Zope] Upgrading Zope

Jim Harrison jhrsn@pop.pitt.edu
Fri, 28 May 1999 09:41:16 -0400

Petru Paler wrote:
>   It is possible to upgrade a site which uses Zope 2.0a1 to a newer
>version (when it will be released) ? If yes, how ?

I asked essentially the same question a while back and never received an
answer. It would be nice for new users to know from D.C. what the
approach to upgrading Zope at their sites will be, as Zope sites and Zope
itself will undoubtedly evolve in parallel.

Jim Harrison

James H. Harrison, Jr., MD, PhD
Associate Director, Division of Pathology Informatics
Department of Pathology, Univ. of Pittsburgh Health System

C920 PUH, 200 Lothrop Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15213

jhrsn@pop.pitt.edu | voice: 412-647-5529 | fax: 412-647-9588

"If you want sense, you'll have to make it yourself!!"-Norton Juster