[Zope] Printable Page

Kevin Dangoor kid@kendermedia.com
Mon, 31 May 1999 09:16:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I don't think there is exactly a HOW-TO on this, but
every page on the Zope site has a DTML Source link
that shows you how the page works. The printable pages
link is actually pretty straightforward.
http://www.zope.org/dtml_source?path=/standard_html_header

shows you the standard_html_header used on the Zope
site. Within this method, you'll see <!--#if pp-->...
So, the all the printable page link does is set the pp
variable when it calls the DTML Method. Then,
standard_html_header will print just the small header
instead of the full header.

The dtml_source method on the zope site can be a
really useful tool.

Kevin

--- Francois-Regis CHALAOUX