[Zope] Stupid DTML Question

Dr. Ross Lazarus rossl@med.usyd.edu.au
Mon, 01 Nov 1999 20:45:11 +1100

Rather than waste energy grumbling about what a raw deal you got with
zope documentation, now that you know the answer to something that
really bugged you, please, please, please...

create a "howto" on the www.zope.org site in your own member folder. Ask
for comment on this list. When it's ready, create a news item and
request that they be catalogued.

That way, the knowledge can be found by future generations of zope
users.

Don't wait for someone else to do this for you.
You get what you give. What goes around comes around. Etc.
No-one else gets paid (much) to do this - this is open source folks.

original article:http://www.egroups.com/group/zope/?start=15950

--

Dr Ross Lazarus
Associate Professor and Sub-Dean for Information Technology