[Zope] New version of SiteSummary (was Re: [Zope] Altering product instance changes all instances!)

Edd Dumbill edd@usefulinc.com
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 10:43:46 +0000

Thanks to everyone who responded to my post about difficulties with
changing a contained Image on a per-instance basis.  For now, I've opted
for the use of a simple external method to create the Image and replace
its data with that of the default one.

All of which means I can release a bugfixed version of SiteSummary.

http://www.zope.org/Members/edmundd/SiteSummary

The changes mean that some code reliant on the previous version might
not work.  Details are in the README.txt.  Additionally, SiteSummaries
created with a previous version of the product will lose their image
when you install this new version, so you'll need to add the image back
in again.

Thanks again to all who have got in touch with me so far about this
product, the feedback has been very encouraging.

--
Edd