[Zope] MySQL and Zope

Christopher Petrilli petrilli@digicool.com
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 12:06:00 -0500

On 11/2/99 11:45 AM, Jose de Leon at jadiel@thevision.net wrote:

> I asked on MySQL list about the same thing, I noticed it too.  Somebody from
> MySQL replied and noted that part at the end is a mistake and that
> transactions will in fact be supported soon.  Some transactions possibly be
> supported this year but he couldn't make any promises.

Once this is done, it will be easier to make the impedance match between
Zope and MySQL.  Whether it becomes a "supported" DA is a totally separate
question that will have more marketing/pr/management decisions in it.

I look forward to MySQL joining the wold that does need transactions.  It
will be interesting to see the performance impact, however.

Chris