[Zope] O'Reilly to publish Zope Book

David Ascher da@ski.org
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 12:14:44 -0800 (Pacific Standard Time)

On Tue, 2 Nov 1999, Jason Cunliffe wrote:

> O'Reilly Zope book. Yay Hooray!.
> Congratulations and good luck.

Indeed!

> Zebra = excellent. Yes please.
>
> [..shame about that woodrat on 'Learning Python' = big mistake IMO.
> Not a good sell and it drives nuts every time I pick it up.. one of these
> days I am going to paste my own [Monty]Python BigFoot descending upon a
> dont'tread_on_me Snake on the cover]

Sorry you don't like the wood rat.  I've grown fond of it myself.

I'd suggest folks keep the suggestions to the animals in private email to
Michel.

I would also like to caution y'all about thinking that this is a
democratic process.  There are lots of factors influencing what animal is
chosen for an ORA book, some beyond the author's control.

--david ascher

PS: I wanted the 'killer rabbit' myself, but it was already taken by some
    other book...