[Zope] ANN: ZPickle 0.0.1

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Tue, 2 Nov 1999 15:31:55 -0600

Hello everyone,

to learn a little bit more abour Python Products I wrote a little one today,
which I thought might be useful.
ZPickle does exactly what you would think it does. It pickles an object and
returns the string or takes a string and converts it to an object. Works
exactly like pickle.dumps and pickle.loads.
For advanced Zopsters it is perfect as a base class. Basically ZPickle adds
pickle support to your class. Pretty cool.
The reason why I think it is usefull is, that you can now pickle objects you
have in Zope and save them easily in DBs or simple text/string properties.

The URL: http://www.zope.org/Members/srichter/ZPickle

And, of course, I am welcoming any suggestions. :)

cheers,
stephan
--
Stephan Richter