[Zope] Zope.org performance (Was Re: [Zope] Front door on the Zope web site)

Bill Anderson bill.anderson@libc.org
Tue, 02 Nov 1999 16:35:54 -0700

Oleg Broytmann wrote:

> On Mon, 1 Nov 1999, Paul Everitt wrote:
> >   o Did anybody notice any performance improvements on Saturday or over
> > the weekend?
>
>    I noticed much speedup yesterday (Mon, Nov 1) evening (around 20:00 GMT+3).
>
> >   o Did anything seem to break?

I just tried logging in to my Zope Members management screen and it
would fail repeatedly. Refusing to authenticate me. Once I logged in
through the member login screen, and selected the management link, it
went straight in. Dunno if it is related.

--
"They laughed at Columbus, they laughed at Fulton, they laughed at the
Wright brothers.  But they also laughed at Bozo the Clown." -- Carl