[Zope] Data.fs filestore limit hit with Zope 2.01 on Linux RH 6.0

Dom Mitchell Dom.Mitchell@palmerharvey.co.uk
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 16:09:41 -0000

[snip]

> Without breaking up the ZODB store into smaller
> substores, I'm left with the task of making a
> Linux filesystem that can exceed the 2gb file
> limit (or patch my kernel to use the ext2 file
> limit hack).
>
> Any suggestions?

If you're not adverse to a little downtime, I could suggest FreeBSD
(www.freebsd.org).  It has a much larger maximum file size.

-Dom

This email and any files transmitted with it are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed.
The email has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.palmerharvey.co.uk