[Zope] FW: Announcement: Midgard troubleshooting help

Patrick Phalen zope@teleo.net
Wed, 3 Nov 1999 21:40:21 -0800

This just appeared on Linux Weekly News.

I guess the Midgard list gets its share of people with installation
questions.  ;)

Date: Thu, 28 Oct 1999 19:09:53 +0200
From: Emiliano Heyns <E.Heyns@uci.kun.nl>
Subject: Announcement: Midgard troubleshooting help
To: chris@linuxdev.net, lwn@lwn.net, webmaster@linuxtoday.com

This message was posted to the Midgard mailing list, and I thought it
may
be of interest to some of you.

Thanks in advance,
Emile Heyns
documentation and making the installation processes better helps, the
truth is that Midgard requires many different components, most of whom
are coming from other Open Source projects, and so the installation
will still be difficult for new users. We are organizing a group
of volunteers to help newcomers through the installation and collect
feedback to improve both the installation process and documentation.

This message is both a call for volunteers who have succesfully
installed Midgard before and want to help others to get there, and
an announcement that the installation help is now available.

Learn more: http://www.midgard-project.org/article/1251.html